Day 13 (02/07/15): Happy Saturday everyone!!!
This morning, I am rejoicing in the Lord. Since Phil says to do it in everything I'm working through the easy things first. "God, I praise you for our daughters and for my wife. For our home." Stuff like that. Then I have to figure out how to flex my faith muscle and thank God for...all the hard stuff.
The frustrating diesel engine across the street that starts, revs, runs for 5-10 minutes, revs, and leaves....every day. (I'm rejoicing that it isn't 5 AM anymore!)
My wife having a cold and not feeling well at all....(I'm feeling better so I can help around the house more than I could have if we'd gotten sick at the same time.)
My baby who wouldn't let me put her down for most of the 70+ minutes it was just me and her this morning....good bonding time.
The picture PowerPoint I put together for VCA's (Victory Christian Academy) fundraiser tonight was perfect timing and then we plugged it into the projector and the timing is off for both songs....I'm probably the only one that will be annoyed and I can work to let it go. God is in control not me (that's the goal anyway).
I still have chronic itching that I have had since the fall of 2009 and I have to take anti-histamines every day to keep it under control...God is in control. Not me. I want to be and make this go away, but yet it doesn't so I keep this course for now.
Rejoice in the Lord, always. Again, in case you aren't listening or think I typed wrong, I say, REJOICE!!!
Most of our problems are 1st world problems. However, even the harder things (loss of loved ones, jobs, etc.) are proof that God has kept us alive for a reason. If he has already saved us, he could just take us home to heaven...but he doesn't. So, why are we still here?? Let's ask him and listen/look constantly for answers. And then rejoice in his awesome plan that we don't understand and yet we are a part of it for a time!!
This morning, I am rejoicing in the Lord. Since Phil says to do it in everything I'm working through the easy things first. "God, I praise you for our daughters and for my wife. For our home." Stuff like that. Then I have to figure out how to flex my faith muscle and thank God for...all the hard stuff.
The frustrating diesel engine across the street that starts, revs, runs for 5-10 minutes, revs, and leaves....every day. (I'm rejoicing that it isn't 5 AM anymore!)
My wife having a cold and not feeling well at all....(I'm feeling better so I can help around the house more than I could have if we'd gotten sick at the same time.)
My baby who wouldn't let me put her down for most of the 70+ minutes it was just me and her this morning....good bonding time.
The picture PowerPoint I put together for VCA's (Victory Christian Academy) fundraiser tonight was perfect timing and then we plugged it into the projector and the timing is off for both songs....I'm probably the only one that will be annoyed and I can work to let it go. God is in control not me (that's the goal anyway).
I still have chronic itching that I have had since the fall of 2009 and I have to take anti-histamines every day to keep it under control...God is in control. Not me. I want to be and make this go away, but yet it doesn't so I keep this course for now.
Rejoice in the Lord, always. Again, in case you aren't listening or think I typed wrong, I say, REJOICE!!!
Most of our problems are 1st world problems. However, even the harder things (loss of loved ones, jobs, etc.) are proof that God has kept us alive for a reason. If he has already saved us, he could just take us home to heaven...but he doesn't. So, why are we still here?? Let's ask him and listen/look constantly for answers. And then rejoice in his awesome plan that we don't understand and yet we are a part of it for a time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment