Confession time. I was getting ready to blog tonight and I realized that I don't remember praying today. Not meaningfully anyway. I prayed for a meal or two. I prayed with my daughter before bed. But I don't remember praying to my heavenly Father...just because. Or for any need. Or to say thank you.
This was one of those days I've been warning about. The days where nothing goes really wrong or really super amazing or really anything. Don't get me wrong. It was a good day. I went to work (I have a job), I put both girls to bed, I played a game with my 9 year old for about 2 hours, and I put a play kitchen together for the 2 year old. Good things. Great things.
....but I didn't "need" God. At least, not at a conscious level. Which is both scary and sad.
So, I'm going to take my own advice. I'm going to save this post and I'm going to stop and pray.
How about you? Did you pray at all yesterday? Meaningfully? When are you going to today? Right now or "later"??
Let's all make the effort to intentionally pray today!!
To God be the glory.
This was one of those days I've been warning about. The days where nothing goes really wrong or really super amazing or really anything. Don't get me wrong. It was a good day. I went to work (I have a job), I put both girls to bed, I played a game with my 9 year old for about 2 hours, and I put a play kitchen together for the 2 year old. Good things. Great things.
....but I didn't "need" God. At least, not at a conscious level. Which is both scary and sad.
So, I'm going to take my own advice. I'm going to save this post and I'm going to stop and pray.
How about you? Did you pray at all yesterday? Meaningfully? When are you going to today? Right now or "later"??
Let's all make the effort to intentionally pray today!!
To God be the glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment