Monday, July 25, 2016

Prayer challenge 1: praising my savior, all the day long

We've done all this talking about prayer (well, I've talked/typed and you've been listening/reading) and I hope that you've put some of it into action and been encouraged to pray more. however, I want to set us a challenge for today.

As you go through the day, I want you to take every moment that you think about it and find something to praise God for or something to thank Him about. You can pick an attribute of God (one of the omnis, etc.) or you can look to his grace, his love, etc. You can thank Him for big things (the family you have, the safety we have in our country so far, the church He has allowed you to be in) or the little things (your car on the way to work, the children that drive you crazy today, etc). Just pick something and praise God or thank Him.

Then I would like you, at the end of the day or tomorrow, to either post on this blog or on Facebook and tell all of us a way that God encouraged you through you praising and thanking Him throughout the day.

Let's not only be encouraged to pray and to be grateful, but let's encourage each other to it as well.


To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment