I don't have much to say today. Our country is in need of some bi-partisan prayer.
Pray for our current leadership.
Pray for the elections - not just the results but that people will get out and vote.
Pray for the elections - for wisdom to make a decision that is God-honoring.
Pray for our next round of leaders - not just the president and vice president but the Congress as well as local officials that will be elected.
I have often said that if you don't exercise your right to vote, then you lose your right to complain.
Well, I would argue that if you don't exercise your right to pray for our nation, then you can't complain if Satan wins and we lose here at home. So, take a few minutes and pray for our nation!!
To GOD be the glory!!
Pray for our current leadership.
Pray for the elections - not just the results but that people will get out and vote.
Pray for the elections - for wisdom to make a decision that is God-honoring.
Pray for our next round of leaders - not just the president and vice president but the Congress as well as local officials that will be elected.
I have often said that if you don't exercise your right to vote, then you lose your right to complain.
Well, I would argue that if you don't exercise your right to pray for our nation, then you can't complain if Satan wins and we lose here at home. So, take a few minutes and pray for our nation!!
To GOD be the glory!!
No comments:
Post a Comment