Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Scripture reading

I talk too much anyway. So, today, I'd like your participation.

As you have time and are spending quality time with the God that we serve, what are you reading in the Bible? Are you reading a specific book? Is it more scattered because you are following a devotional book?

Please comment on Facebook or on this post. I'd really love to hear what others are doing right now.


I'm slowly working through the book of Matthew myself. I have found it to be very encouraging for me and I have found it to be hard at times too. Not hard as in difficult or discouraging, but just that some of the content is either hard to grasp or hard to implement in my daily life.

To God be the glory!

1 comment:

  1. Been reading through John. Was reminded today of abiding in Him and His pruning(which hurts) work that produces more fruit in me.

    ReplyDelete